Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life IS Exciting!!!

I just wanted to say that I am so excited about life, that's right life! When I set back and think about the blessing in my life and how so many times I take that for granted I have to realize God has truly blessed me and all of us.

I have had the honor of leading Worship at Community Bible Church Van Buren now for about a year, and it is so awesome to see how when we start we barely had 30-40 people attending, now a move out of a Middle School into a new facility we are in the middle of two services and right at the 200 mark, that is a great sign of growth.

This day and age especially with the election and the economy people are searching and seeking. Seeking for something they can grasp and hold onto and not be let down, and it is so awesome that people are turning to the Lord Jesus Christ for that "something"! He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother and will never let you down. Now times will come when I feel like He has let you down, but the closer I would look at myself it was me that let Him down.

I hope all of you have a place to Worship this Sunday if not please come and check us out we are on the VanAlma Hwy on Construction Lane, you will see a red sign on a metal building that says Community Bible Church. Come check us out.

Have a great day!
Daniel Glidewell

No comments: