Friday, January 11, 2008

Now is the time to Worship!

Hello everyone just wanted to post a little something before I really get big into this, and what I want to post is very simple...Now is the time to Worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I have found through leading worship now for over 8 years that people are seeking our Savior now more than ever! Worship is a powerful way to engage in a relationship with our Heavenly Father, whether it be through song or through His word, or simply through prayer. So I want to encourage everyone to find time daily to Worship Christ, it is easy just do it, you know when you pray you Worship, but you also are seeking and asking and thanking and praising Christ for all He has done for you! What a Savior we have. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Just a little note for anyone that is interested, starting in February I will be doing "Nights of Worship" around the area so I hope you will join us. If you are a church looking to fill a Sunday night with Worship let me know what I can do for you.

God bless,
Daniel Glidewell

No comments: