Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a concert!

Well what can I say, I had one of my friends and all time favorite singers in my hometown of Lavaca! Michael English came to FBC Lavaca on January 18, and I must say what an amazing display of God's grace...truly! Mike has come a long way and he has truly showed that God had always been working on his life, and what was amazing about his testimony, is what is amazing about all of our testimonies. If you are willing to let Christ work in your life He will, but not until you are willing. Mike said he had tried many time to battle the issues in his life, but it was not until he totally committed to Christ, and said YES I will do what you tell me to. I love how he tells the story, its not easy, it wasn't over night and yes he had times when he felt like he could not make it, but thru Gods grace and Mikes WILLINGNESS he survived what many people would have let consume them. Michael English you are a hero to me, I believe we all need hero's (or people to look up to) and to me Mike you are one of the few I have. Thank you for being so open, so broken, and so humble. You my friend have an unbelievable talent and testimony that everyone needs to hear!!!

No comments: